Edelmann Interactive at gamescom 2013
Working at gamescom in one sentence?
Not loosing the general view, while working on several EA facebook pages including EA gamescom blog and, at the same time, doing hand-ons, interviews, taking photos, talking to dozens of community people, developers, shaking hands, maintaining some kind of basic live functions like eating & drinking while holding the content plan on track and succeed in keeping up the good vibe against all odds 😉
“How are you doing today?” – “Air condition. Drinks. Feels like holidays.”
Some highlight stats:
- sorting 20.466.644.318 Bytes of pictures (equals 4000++ items)
- serving a total of 1.333.472 german facebook page fans with the latest infos
- posted 209 blognews- and facebook updates
- …with a total of 93.390 characters
- 160 working hours (combined total for 5 days)
- 42 coke and 12 energy drinks consumed ( 0 beer!)
- driving an Audi R8 with top speed of 233 km/h (damn traffic jams – could have been more ^^)
- one week of gamescom 2013 mayhem survived without breaking any of our tech stuff.
Special thanks to Frank Ludwig, who joined us as a freelance photographer, taking HD shots, while battling his way through furious gamescom visitors!
– Mission accomplished –
CU @gamescom 2014 from 13.-17. AUG 2014 … only 350 days to go! 🙂